Shared Research Facilities
As members of Columbia University Irving Medical Center, faculty, students, and researchers in the Department of Systems Biology have access to state-of-the-art shared research facilities that are administered by various departments, centers, and institutes across campus. Many facilities also offer education and training, as needed.
The following is a selected list of links of Columbia’s core facilities.
- Biomarkers Core Lab
- Biomedical Informatics
- Biostatistics and Study Design
- Cancer Biostatistics
- CCTI Biobank Core
- Clinical Research Resource
- Confocal and Specialized Microscopy
- Flow Cytometry
- Geneticall Modified Mouse Models
- Genome Sequencing and Analysis Core
- High-Throughput Screening
- Humanized Mouse Core
- Molecular Cytogencis
- Molecular Pathology
- Oncology Precision Therapeutics and Imaging Core (OPTIC)
- Proteomics and Macromolecular Crystallography
- Single Cell Analysis
For a more extensive list of core facilities at Columbia University Irving Medical Center, visit the College of Physicians & Surgeons website .